Breath work is a powerful healing tool to clear your mind and body of stuck energy, beliefs and patterns, increase physical well-being, improve mental/emotional state and cultivate Spiritual expansion. Healing Breath work can support developing your connection to intuition, increase confidence and self-worth around your gifts, and open the heart to the power of self-love.
Pranayama Breath work is a self-empowering healing process and valuable tool that creates transformation in one’s life and helps restore balance in the mind and body. Breath work is effective with healing traumas and negativity in the subconscious mind. This includes old unexpressed or repressed emotions: negative beliefs, old tapes and past memories, patterns of self-sabotage, which are stored on a cellular level. By breathing into the closed places of the lower subconscious and letting go of old emotions, thoughts and memories, we integrate these into a higher energy form to create healing and resolution, and open up to the higher subconscious, the level of our soul or spiritual awareness. This higher state of awareness allows us to rediscover our true nature and awaken us to who we truly are.
Pranayama Breath Work stimulates the natural healing powers of the mind/body system.
INCREASE YOUR PHYSICAL WELL-BEING
- Opens restricted breathing pattern
- Increases oxygenation throughout the body
- Relieves tension and stress
- Greatly increases your energy
- Stimulates circulation
- Improves respiratory capacity and digestion
- Improves well-being for many conditions such as stress reduction, low energy, and chronic pain
IMPROVES MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL STATE
- Reduces fears, anxiety and stress
- Resolves emotions from past traumas
- Integrates repressed emotions
- Frees you from limiting beliefs
- Fosters mental clarity and peace
- Expands creativity
- Improves self-esteem and confidence
- Increases Resilience to face life’s adversity or challenges
- Cultivates self-acceptance and self-love
- Supports mindfulness and presence
- Cultivates greater awareness
- Allows deeper meditation
- Deepens connection with self and others
- Help you realize your potential
- Aligns your spirit with Spirit
Healing Breath work Circle hosted at
Four Moons Spa on Thursday evenings 5:30-6:30.
Individual Sessions available in person or via Zoom or Skype.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.” Reiki helps to harmonize body, mind and spirit.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement. A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body; emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and well-being.
Reiki – a powerful and gentle healer
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Balances the energies in the body
- Balances the organs and glands
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats symptoms and causes of illness
- Relieves pain
- Clears toxins
- Adapts to the natural needs of the receiver
- Enhances personal awareness
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Promotes creativity
- Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
- Aids meditation and positive thinking
- Heals holistically
Distance healing available.
Reconnective Healing® is a return to Wholeness and an optimal state of balance that results from interacting with a comprehensive spectrum of frequencies consisting of Light, Energy and Information. It restores coherence and harmony in our lives and heals and transforms our bodies, hearts, minds and souls – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Distance healing available.
The Oneness Blessing is a transfer of divine, intelligent energy of Grace that creates an opening through which you can experience your true heart’s desire directly and fully, whatever that is for you; love, grace, joy, peace. It enhances our ability to connect from the heart with the divine, and with the people we love.